Sunday, November 14, 2010

Any way to scam for a lot of $ on Runescape?

Ok, before Jagex made all the cheesy updates to runescape, I was able to lure, and merchant to make a lot of money. Now with the grand exchange I can't do either.



I can't even merchant, that was how I made my money.



Now I have a high total level, over 1500, and I have the skills to make money.

But I want to be able to make a lot of money really fast.

So is there any way to do any scams or merchanting that can make that kind of money fast?Any way to scam for a lot of $ on Runescape?
For $4.39 you can have 1 million gold on RuneScape. There are other offers for as well.Any way to scam for a lot of $ on Runescape?
Thats why runescape made these updates. It's so people like you can't lure/cheat.



The merchanting part I can understand, but luring.. come on.



Make money the honest way. You'll end up getting banned for trying to scam. It's impossible to scam these days. I am happy for the updates. I know you don't care, but think of the people who got scammed? Imagine how they must have felt. That is, if you have any empathy.



Train a money making skill - woodcutting, mining, fletching, crafting. When it's trained high enough, money will come easy.
The Barrows minigame can bring in a lot of money fairly quickly
Well, why would you want to take away money from honest players, scamming isnt the way to do it. Everytime you scam a player, a babies head gets crushed and when that head gets crushed, then a mother cries, and when a mother cries, a mouse poops in food, and when a mouse poops in food, a person is poisend, and when a person is poisend, a turtle dies, and when a turtle dies, a pile of leaves craps out a rainbow, and then when a rainbow appears, people smile....and you dont want people to be happy right? So dont scam people, buy and sell items at reasonable prices.
doing scams are stupid i know how to get money a fast way how about you rob a bank lol

No comments:

Post a Comment