Sunday, November 14, 2010

HOW DO I MAKE A RUNESCAPE MERCH CLAN?!?!?

Hello everyone.



OK so i heard that in a grand exchange merchant clan the leader gets most of the $$$

So what i want to know is everything about a merch clan because at the moment i know nothing.



Like how do i find a good item to put up, how do i the leader make the most money, how do i know when to tell everyone to sell the item, should i change my name to something to do with money, whats some merch clan slang words. etc.



So if you have had a merchanting clan before or just know what to do i would really appreciate your help. ThankyouHOW DO I MAKE A RUNESCAPE MERCH CLAN?!?!?
First off, I would not advise you to make a merchanting clan. My reasoning for this is because they never last, due to members selling early, and your accounts can get banned. Also you can't learn how to run a merchanting clan in one night. It take months of trial and error to learn the ways of the GE. This might not of been what you were looking for, but I hope I was of some help.HOW DO I MAKE A RUNESCAPE MERCH CLAN?!?!?
i wouldnt recomend doing that, jagex doesnt like it and it trying to make it against the rules if it isnt already, and if it werent, you would need a few 100mil to acctually get alot of gp

No comments:

Post a Comment