Sunday, November 14, 2010

If you buy something in the grand exchange how long until you can sell it?

Im trying to merchant with 516k in runescape. I was wondering If you buy something in the grand exchange how long until you can sell it? Also what are good items to invest inIf you buy something in the grand exchange how long until you can sell it?
There's no limit that I know of. I merchant on the Grand Exchange too, and I normally have one buy order and one sell order in for the same item.



For example I might be buying 100 of some item for 97k each and selling 100 of the same item for 103k. Come back like 12 hours later and both orders are filled. I get 600k profit.



I don't think there's anything preventing you from selling an item right back to the exchange.



As far as what you should merchant, I'd look for an item in the 10-20k price range. Don't pick an item that's player made. Don't pick an item you can buy in a store. The best item is one where the price isn't going up or down. Good Luck.If you buy something in the grand exchange how long until you can sell it?
Actually, there IS a four hour wait time. If you buy a games necklace, for instance, it will not be bought for 4 hours for sure. You can still place it for sale, but it will not sell for four hours.

Report Abuse


How long? Until it's sold. After that, you can't sell it anymore.
You can sell it immediately after you purchase it, there's no rules saying you have to keep that item for an amount of time.



If you have 516k, I'd merchant rune armour or coal, these 2 items are always in great demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment